Thanks for stopping by. I think it's imperative to know & understand the people you trust your dreams and ambitions with.
So I'd like to share with you what I'm all about and what Saunders Street Records is all about. First of all, I'm a man with a
vision and a plan. Before I talk about core values and our mission. I'd like to share with you the vision I have for my company,
my colleagues and Kansas City.
My Vision -
Here are some of the key elements -
- I want Kansas City to be recognized as a "go-to" place for live music of all genres in a way similar to Austin, Texas.
- I want Kansas City to regain the international respect it once had during the height of the Jazz moment.
- I want to help Kansas City translate a more organized music scene into tourism revenue.
- I want to help Kansas City continue to revitalize the downtown area with music on every corner.
- I want to personally know every musician in the metro area.
- I want to personally do something to help every musician who has aspirations.
- I want to help area develop a great love and appreciation of live music.
- I want to win Pitch's Mastermind award.
- I want to win multiple Grammys.
- I want to music scene to be tightly tied to helping the community.
Now with that said, here are the key elements from a company perspective -
teaching and cultivating talented artists and musicians;
developing and promoting the music of the great American Midwest.;
providing advanced technology, tools, methodologies, techniques and education that work as a cohesive advancement program;
provide value in all our efforts.
be a trusted and preferred partner to the music industry on a world-wide basis;
be a major contributor to returning Kansas City as a legitimate market for musical discovery, development, production and performance;
be a consistent source of awards and successful contribution to the music world, the community and to the planet;
create a positive experience for those we encounter.
OUR CORE VALUES
create and offer products that empower musical artists;
treat each career as though it were our own;
through integrity, create trust -based relationships;
give back to the community and to the planet;
create value in everything we do;
treat each relationship like it is the most important we have.